You can add free McAfee SECURE certification to your Magento site. To get started, find the McAfee SECURE extension in the Magento Connect marketplace here.
Watch the our step-by-step video below:
Or follow these steps:
- Log in to your Magento Admin Panel
- Under 'Systems', click on Magento Connect, and then Magento Connect Manager
- Log in to the Magento Connect Manager
- Go to the McAfee SECURE extension page, and click, Install Now
- Then click, Get Extension Key
- Copy the extension key and go back to the Magento Connect Manager
- Under 'Install New Extensions', paste the extension key into the field and click Install
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Refresh'
- At the top of the page, click 'Return to Admin'
- Along the top of the screen, you'll now see a McAfee SECURE tab
- Click on the tab and select 'Settings'
- This will bring you to your McAfee SECURE dashboard
- Open a new tab and type in your website name, in the bottom right of your website, you will now see the McAfee SECURE trustmark.
Want to know the difference between our free service vs. McAfee SECURE Certification Pro? Click here.