Identity Protection can easily be added to your BigCommerce site. Follow the below steps to add the Identity Protection modal to your site.
Enable Identity Protection in your account for the McAfee SECURE service
- Log in to your account at mcafeesecure.com. If you have multiple websites, select the desired site upon logging in or from the dropdown menu in the top navigation bar.
- Select Setup Wizard in the left navigation bar.
- Under Confirmation Page Code, you can select either the Modal or Slide Up in the Identity Protection Opt In section.
Setup the service in your BigCommerce account
- Login to your BigCommerce dashboard
- Go to: Storefront Design > My Themes
- Click on 'Edit HTML/CSS'
- Find 'order.html' under the 'Other Template Files'
- Add the following line of code:
<script src="https://cdn.ywxi.net/js/conversion.js" class="mcafeesecure-track-conversion" data-orderid="%%GLOBAL_OrderId%%"></script>
The ID Protection modal is now active and your customers will be able to sign up for the service after completing a purchase.
For more information on how to customize your store's web page, visit: