To add the reviews button to your site:
- Log into your account at mcafeesecure.com
- Make sure you have Website Reviews selected in the top left corner
- Click on Setup in the left navigation bar
- Make sure you have the Main Code installed per the instructions on that page. If you’re already using any of the TrustedSite Reviews widgets, the McAfee SECURE certification or if you are using a platform like Shopify, you may get a message saying that the code is already installed and you can skip this step.
- Next, click on Widgets in the left navigation bar.
- Find the Review Button section. Please note we also offer an on-page button as well as the widget which is also known as the floating button. Click on Add New next to your preferred button.
- If using the floating button/widget, click on select the desired settings (color, position, etc) and click on Publish Changes once you’re happy with your selection.
If using the on page button option, you’ll need to paste this code into your site’s code wherever you want to display it.
Please note that the floating option does not require you to add additional code to your site as it is included with the main code. You may be able to add multiple on-page buttons but only one floating button (which should appear anywhere on your site if installed correctly).