To add the reviews gallery to your site:
- Log into your account at mcafeesecure.com
- Make sure you have Website Reviews selected in the top left corner
- Click on Setup in the left navigation bar
- Make sure you have the Main Code installed per the instructions on that page. If you’re already using any of the TrustedSite Reviews widgets, the McAfee SECURE certification or if you are using a platform like Shopify, you may get a message saying that the code is already installed and you can skip this step.
- Click on Widgets in the left navigation bar.
- Click on Add New next to Reviews Gallery.
- In the Settings box on the right, you can adjust the name of the widget (this will not be public).
- Copy the the code from the Code box. Paste the code into your site’s source code anywhere you want to display the gallery.
You can create multiple galleries by repeating steps 5-8 above. To edit an existing gallery, simply go to your widget page and click on the corresponding link under Active Widgets.