To add one the share buttons to your site:
- Log into your account at mcafeesecure.com
- Make sure you have Website Reviews selected in the top left corner
- Click on Setup in the left navigation bar
- Make sure you have the Main Code installed per the instructions on that page. If you’re already using any of the TrustedSite Reviews widgets, the McAfee SECURE certification or if you are using a platform like Shopify, you may get a message saying that the code is already installed and you can skip this step.
- Click on Widgets in the left navigation bar.
- Click on Add New next to Share Buttons.
- In the Settings box on the right, you can select the position of the buttons and choose the social media networks that you want to include.
- Make sure you hit Publish Changes once you’re done.