Displaying reviews from a 3rd party like TrustedSite is a great way to build trust with your visitors and show how great your business is.
If you don't have any reviews though, it's understandable that you wouldn't want to display that. Here's how to turn off the reviews button while you collect reviews. Your TrustedSite settings can now be managed in its own dashboard easily accessible in your McAfee SECURE account.
- From your account dashboard, click on TrustedSite Reviews in the left navigation bar and then click Get Started to click through to the TrustedSite dashboard.
- If you have multiple sites, you may need to select the correct one by clicking Manage on the site you'd like to adjust the settings.
- Then click Widgets. Turn widgets off and on using the toggle in the upper right hand corner.
How can I collect reviews?
Here's how you can collect reviews to display with the reviews button:
- Turn on the post-purchase email: Set the number of days after a purchase the Reviews Email goes out.
- Invite past customers to leave a review: Send a review request email to anyone who has bought in the last 90 days.
- Share your reviews page on social media: Get more reviews by asking your social media followers to rate your site.
After you build up a few reviews, turn the review button back on to display them to your site's visitors.