Since as a GoDaddy GoCentral user, you aren't able to edit your code base, you will need to add the trustmark code from you GoDaddy account. You can find instructions below or in the GoDaddy help center by clicking here.
- Log into your GoDaddy account
- Access your domain's settings.
- You should see a yellow banner regarding your trustmark. Click Publish it now.
- Click Add TrustedSite Trustmark.
- The trustmark (and optionally our TrustedSite review button) will start displaying within 24 hours.
Please note that the following features are currently not available for GoCentral customers:
- Engagement trustmark
- Identity protection
We're working on making additional features available to GoDaddy GoCentral customers as soon as possible.