Thank you for being a McAfee SECURE certification customer! Whether you’re just starting out as a free customer or have already upgraded to Pro, we hope you’ll take a moment to familiarize yourself with your new service using the information below.
If you haven’t done so already, you can now add your trustmark code to your website. Once the code is added, we’ll scan your website to make sure that there are no security issues. Click here to check out our guide for adding the trustmark.
- Creating an Account for McAfee SECURE services
- About the Engagement Trustmark
- Adding Users to Your Account
Best Implementation Yields Best Results
Displaying the trustmark is the best way to reassure your security-conscious visitors and make them feel safe on your site. To optimize the impact of your trustmark, click here to read through our implementation guide which includes helpful tips on where to place the trustmark on your site.
- Free vs. Pro: McAfee SECURE Certification
- Updating Your Directory and Verification Page Profile
- How do I add Identity Protection to my site?
We understand that once in a while things don’t go as smoothly as you’d like but we’re here to help. Our McAfee SECURE Help Center contains dozens of how-to articles and answers to common questions. If you can’t find what you’re looking for in our help center, you can also click here to contact our customer support team.
- I can’t see my trustmark. What are some common ways to resolve this issue?
- How do I access information about my subscription (renewal date, price, etc.)?
- How do I get a receipt for my purchase?