Our sitemap generator creates and submits a sitemap to Google (and other search engines) so that all of a website's content is searchable. Without a sitemap generator, you have to rely on a search engine's crawlers to come by and index your site, which may be weeks or even months away. Any updates to your site's content made after the most recent indexing will not be available until the next indexing. Sitemap speeds this process up and makes a website's content available much sooner.
Sitemap creates and submits a new sitemap once a week, but if you need to create one sooner, follow these instructions.
- Log in to your account at mcafeesecure.com.
- Make sure you’ve selected Website Certification in the top left dropdown menu.
- If you have multiple websites, select the desired site by clicking on the site URL in the left navigation bar.
- Select Search Submission in the left navigation bar.
- Click Update Now to submit a new sitemap to all the major search engines.
This service is included in new McAfee SECURE certification subscriptions. Click here to read more about all the features included in the McAfee SECURE Certification Pro.