Diagnostics scans your website for broken links, missing images, slow loading pages, and 404 errors. These errors can reduce engagement or KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) by making visitors feel like a site is unsafe or unprofessional. Diagnostics shows website owners where they are so they can fix them.
To use Diagnostics:
- Login to your account at mcafeesecure.com
- Make sure you’ve selected Website Certification in the top left dropdown menu.
- If you have multiple websites, select the desired site by clicking on the site URL in the left navigation bar.
- In the left navigation bar, select "Diagnostics."
- If you have any website errors, they will be on display here. Click any of the buttons to see where the errors are so you can fix them.
This service is included in new McAfee SECURE certification subscriptions. Click here to read more about all the features included in the McAfee SECURE Certification Pro.