Now that you understand how to best use your subscription, it’s time to add the trustmark. To do that, just follow these easy steps.
- Log in to your account at mcafeesecure.com. If you have multiple sites, select the site you'd like to manage.
- Select Setup Wizard in the left navigation bar.
- Under Main Code, you’ll find the code for the floating trustmark. Select your preferred position in the Floating Trustmark section. Once you've made your choice, copy and paste the code that appears in the grey box into the footer of your site.
- To see the Engagement Trustmark, scroll down to the Engagement Trustmark section in the Setup Wizard. Choose the size of the trustmark. Copy and paste the code that appears in the grey box to relevant engagement areas of your site. These include the header of your site, shopping carts, credit card forms, and download buttons.
- Finally, you may also want to let your customers know about the free Shopper Identity Protection, provided by TrustedSite, that your site offers with qualifying purchases. Just look for the Shopper Identity Protection Trustmark section in the Setup Wizard to get the code for this trustmark.
By default, the certification trustmark will float in the bottom right corner of your screen.
If you’ve followed these instructions, your site should now be displaying the trustmark.
Want to know how to get the most out of your trustmark? Click here.