Once you've added the certification and engagement trustmarks, it's time to update your verification page information. Please note that changing the information in your public profile will not update or change the contact information used by our team to contact you about your McAfee SECURE services. Click here for instructions on how to update your account contact information.
- Log in to your account at mcafeesecure.com.
- Make sure you’ve selected Website Certification in the top left dropdown menu.
- If you have multiple websites, select the desired site by clicking on the site URL in the left navigation bar.
- Click on Site Listing in the left navigation bar.
- Here is where you'll fill out all the information your site visitors want to know about your business, including privacy & security policies, contact information, and links to social media accounts. Fill out all this information.
- Now click save changes.
If you've followed these steps, your profile should be displaying your business' full information.
To learn more about your profile and why you should fill it out, read this article.