If your default payment method is PayPal, you will need to disable any recurring payments to prevent additional charges from PayPal after your cancellation. To cancel these payments:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Click on Profile and select More Options
- Select My Money on the left.
- Click on Preapproved Payments and select Update.
- If you have multiple recurring payments, select the one that corresponds to your McAfee SECURE service. If you don't see TrustedSite, PathDefender or McAfee SECURE, select View All from the dropdown menu to see all of your recurring payments.
- Select Details and click on the cancel button (under the vendor/merchant name).
- Confirm that you want to cancel the recurring payment.
Please click here to contact us if you're unable to terminate your recurring payment.