TrustedSite Reviews is currently bundled with the free McAfee SECURE service. To sign up for the service:
- Click here to create an account.
- Follow the instructions to verify your site and add it to your account.
- Once you’ve signed up for your account, log in and make sure you’ve selected Website Certification in the top left dropdown menu.
- If you have multiple websites, select the desired site by clicking on the site URL in the left navigation bar.
- Select Setup Wizard in the left navigation bar.
- Under Main Code, you’ll find the code for the reviews button. Select your preferred position in the Reviews Button section. Once you've made your choice, copy and paste the code that appears in the grey box into the footer of your site.
- If you only want to display the TrustedSite Reviews widget, you can disable the McAfee SECURE Certification by changing the floating trustmark setting to off.
- Any reviews will now show up in the TrustedSite Reviews section of the dashboard.
If you're experiencing issues while signing up for an account, click here to contact our support team.