You can easily add targets to your PCI scope. If you’re looking to add an an existing vulnerability scanning target to your scope, please click here for instructions.
- Log into your account at mcafeesecure.com
- Click on the menu icon in the top navigation bar
- Select Vulnerability & PCI scanning
- Click on Add Targets in the upper right corner.
- Add the host name, select PCI compliance, and, if applicable, website (for web applications). You can also add tags to your accounts and select the desired scan schedule. Click Add Targets. If you have a payment method on file, it will be charged automatically.