You can easily add any of your existing scanning targets to your PCI scope. If you're adding a new target, please click here for instructions.
- Log into your account at mcafeesecure.com
- Click on the menu icon in the top navigation bar
- Select PCI and Vulnerability Scanning
- Click on Manage Services in the upper right corner.
- Check the PCI box next to any target you'd like to add to your PCI scope and hit Save Changes. If you don't already have a PCI subscription, your default payment method may be charged automatically for the additional services once you save the changes.