It's easy to add the floating trustmark to your website using Google Tag Manager. For it to display, the site you are adding it to must be added to your McAfee SECURE account and have passed its most recent security scan.
Adding with Google Tag Manager
- Log in to you Google Tag Manager account and select New Tag
- Click Tag Configuration and select Custom HTML
- Paste the following code into the text area
- Save the new tag and publish your container.
- The trustmark should begin displaying shortly.
Note: The engagement and Shopper Identity Protection trustmarks, as well as the conversion code, cannot be added via Google Tag Manager.